Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadhan 1433H

it has been a while since my last post. Being bz with pregnancy :P
It is now 25 weeks and my womb started to produce stretch marks and i love them somehow. our baby confirmed to be a boy and i keep imagine how cute he will be. Alhamdulillah everything was fine and he is so active kicking inside. i've tried to put tv remote on my tummy and see if it shaking. And yes, it works. He is so active playing.

Ramadhan is coming. It's tomorrow. i pray Allah will give me strength so i can have 30 days sweetness if this glory month. InsyAllah.

 

It is lucky to be a student. Living in hostel really make i feel ramadhan is the best month ever. I'll never hv a chance to miss my tarawih. Same goes with the days when i was in kampung. My parents never will give us chance to easily escape from
Tarawih. And now when i missed it, i feel so regret to myself. Trying to do tarawih all alone now.

I received the best wishes ever... And i pray to Allah we'll celeb eidulfitri together even it is impossible on schedule.. Anything is possible with Allah'a faith..

No comments:

Post a Comment