Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Change perception~perception changed

I always love looking at cute chinese boys. Always... there are few faces in my office which made me relook at them again everytime we walk in parallel or side by side. I don't know. I just like those cute chinese guys. Haha.. Their slanted eyes with cool straight hair waving in the air.. owh man, i just couldn't resist. But today, something made me changed my perception. It never came across my mind that arabian look alike man (like my fiancee) more handsome than chinese guys that i keep thinking cutest ever.
Please don't trust my say, just compare the groom to be and his best man in below picture.

Now u can decide and keep my say in ur hands. Man on the left made me forget my cute chinese boys indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment